Negativity… It can affect our lives in so many subtle ways!
Here’s a post I’m reblogging which speaks my message, and in such a personal way! As a former negative thinker myself, I’ve used pretty much all his suggestions myself, and I can tell you they all work!
Separately they might not be so effective, but as you add more and more elements into your life and make them part of your routine, they all help to reinforce each other, helping to change the internal messages we hear in our heads, consciously and subconsciously!
Change takes time, so if I may suggest, add one or two elements slowly so you have time to assimilate it, then slowly add more, so that bit by bit you can become more positive!
Please don’t take this as a judgment of where you’re at right now, but as two former negative thinkers shining a light on a dark pathway for you!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Get my JUICY book now! Amazon
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I had a thought last week that I have been contemplating a lot and figured it might be worth writing about. I know negative people that realize they are negative, but I am not so sure they fully understand the impact negativity is having on their professional and personal lives.
So I compiled a list of 11 ways negativity is ruining your happiness and how to change it:
- Being negative pushes away positive influences and attracts more negative people.
- A negative personality will result in isolation, which can create loneliness
- Negative personalities are less likely to recognize opportunities
- Having negative tendencies can cause cynicism
- Negative thinking usually prevents individuals from seeing the progress they’ve made in life.
- A negative mind can create resentment towards others
- Negative people are less likely to show compassion
- Having a negative viewpoint inhibits healthy relationships
- The negative thinker’s inability to see the good in themselves…
View original post 521 more words